Thursday, June 6, 2013

Untitled

Photo



sissycumslutandrea: tgurlswirl: jackiefucher: The moment all...



sissycumslutandrea:

tgurlswirl:

jackiefucher:

The moment all sissies remember, the first orgasm.

The moan of pure pleasure and unadulterated lust; our eyes closed; thoughts of lusts we dream, but don't voice, but still need; we thrust our hips down harder on the cock; only more cock in our ass cunt can give fill the need, the urge that consumes us now; our ass cunt tightens on the shaft pleasuring us in a way we didn't know we needed till this moment.

You feel the cock swell and spasm as you are filled with cock cream; your breath stops, your whole body tenses, your clit swells and bursts with sissy cream, the orgasm continues in waves as he pumps your ass cunt, even wave more intense, your breath is in gasps, you're afraid of the next pleasure wave, but you want it, want it bad, your moans of pleasure are loud with each breath. It stops, sometime later, you open your eyes, you feel pride in the pleasure you gave him. You tremble as you remember the force of your orgasm, you know you can't go back now, you want to be pleasuring cocks with your mouth, you want cocks fucking you, you want that orgasm with wave after wave as often as possible, you've crossed a line now, you're a cock slut, and you realize you love it as your mouth moves to suck and lick the cock that changed you forever. 

OMG, this is SO TRUE! 

I don't know how to describe how good this sounds

cuckoldcaps: I'm gonna throat fuck that pretty little face of...



cuckoldcaps:

I'm gonna throat fuck that pretty little face of yours…

lockmycock: supervillainl: RT or Reblog if you love a hot...



lockmycock:

supervillainl:

RT or Reblog if you love a hot thick cum mess.

Love licking it up

dicklvr: jackieinacloset: misterenigma: ReBlog if you feel...



dicklvr:

jackieinacloset:

misterenigma:

ReBlog if you feel the same.

OMG It's what I live for !

Love eating pussy, especially when the pussy being eaten, loves being eaten.

dicklvr: Maybe,



dicklvr:

Maybe,

dicklvr: eclectic69: from the right man, yes! all...



dicklvr:

eclectic69:

from the right man, yes! all day

vanilla to hard-core: gay, open-minded, straight, bi or un-decided, all wild life(Bear, pigs, cubs, otters)*WELCUM HERE!* (18+), http://eclectic69.tumblr.com/

As often as possible

dicklvr: Both are fine with me



dicklvr:

Both are fine with me

dicklvr: poseysissy: downondonkey: (via TumbleOn) OK, I am...



dicklvr:

poseysissy:

downondonkey:

(via TumbleOn)

OK, I am compelled to reblog this too!

I would be lying if I said no.

bbwcupcake: YES I FUCKING DO



bbwcupcake:

YES I FUCKING DO

dicklvr: When ever the opportunity arises



dicklvr:

When ever the opportunity arises

dicklvr: Yes please



dicklvr:

Yes please

sissypattie: sissyany: Meet my lover This little white sissy...



sissypattie:

sissyany:

Meet my lover

This little white sissy has swallowed her own load of cum many times

dustin3123: (via TumbleOn) OF COURSE WHO WOULDNT ACCEPT THIS...



dustin3123:

(via TumbleOn)

OF COURSE WHO WOULDNT ACCEPT THIS OFFER 

Photo



onlysissyforblack: interracialslutss: I Love Interracial Sluts...



onlysissyforblack:

interracialslutss:

I Love Interracial Sluts - Do You?

cuckoldcaps: Flower Tucci - Get over here and clean his cock.



cuckoldcaps:

Flower Tucci - Get over here and clean his cock.

yourwifesnext: yourwifesnext.tumblr.com REBLOG!



yourwifesnext:

yourwifesnext.tumblr.com

REBLOG!

lovelyshemales: My Cock Bury it in my ass



lovelyshemales:

My Cock

Bury it in my ass

No comments:

Post a Comment