Sunday, June 9, 2013

Be your own kind of BEAUTIFUL

mareeps: still not sure what exactly math is

mareeps:

still not sure what exactly math is

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



luaqua: x



luaqua:

x

tanned-and-blonde: Tired of not having enough summer on your...



tanned-and-blonde:

Tired of not having enough summer on your dash? Follow me: tanned-and-blonde for summer all the time and ask me to check out your blog!

kidlea: take me here right now



kidlea:

take me here right now

Photo



"When someone is crying, of course, the noble thing to do is to comfort them. But if someone is..."

"When someone is crying, of course, the noble thing to do is to comfort them. But if someone is trying to hide their tears, it may also be noble to pretend you do not notice them."

- Lemony Snicket (via psych-facts)

*runs for 10 minutes*

*runs for 10 minutes*
me: am i skinny yet?

so-personal: looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely :( any...



so-personal:

looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely :( any takers?

"I can't tell you just how wonderful she is. I don't want you to know. I don't want any one to know."

"I can't tell you just how wonderful she is. I don't want you to know. I don't want any one to know."

- F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise   (via kodalis)

rebelhooker: urban dictionary is like the sexually experienced older sister I never had who I can...

rebelhooker:

urban dictionary is like the sexually experienced older sister I never had who I can ask what slang means without my parents knowing I asked

Photo



Photo



-annoying: s(he) believed (was a sk8er boi)

-annoying:

s(he) believed (was a sk8er boi)

thewaywardfox: protip: if you cant remember someones name, just call them "old sport"

thewaywardfox:

protip: if you cant remember someones name, just call them "old sport"

No comments:

Post a Comment