Friday, June 7, 2013

360cub

Not sure if I ever posted any of these so… Here you go,...











Not sure if I ever posted any of these so… Here you go, the boyfriend and I

It's been I while since I mentioned Disney so… Woo 3...



It's been I while since I mentioned Disney so… Woo

3 months and a bit to go!!

comma-butt: captain sisko appreciation post.  reinforces the...



comma-butt:

captain sisko appreciation post. 

reinforces the Star Trek Theory of Beards and Baldness.  the balder a captain is, the better he is.  the more beards a show has, the better that show will be.  His beard + Worf's beard = DS9 is suddenly good.  Sisko shaves his head and suddenly becomes a way better captain.  Coincidence?

Now I realise why Voyager was dull. Needed more beards.

Also I always wished Keiko was O'Brien's beard.

Yay. I can finally open both eyes without wanting to vomit

Woo. For headaches on my day off

unmovinggreatlibrary: "Simple plots are always the...



unmovinggreatlibrary:

"Simple plots are always the best."

Watching this episode right now. Still funny 20 something years later

Sat on the front step, awaiting your return



Sat on the front step, awaiting your return

Bad Joke

What’s the difference between a vagina and a car battery?

If you don’t know I don’t think you’re qualified to be a gynaecologist.

or work for AAA

I forget how pretty England is sometimes



I forget how pretty England is sometimes

8 16 19 28

8: Best soundtrack?

Oh, an easy one. GTA: Vice City is wall to wall 80's pop classics. In terms of best original music I love the FFVII soundtrack and Ni No Kuni's


16: Character you've hated most? From what game?

Vanille from FFXIII was one of the single most irritating creations ever… Her voice, her mannerisms, her story (urgh) and that was the game with Hope, Snow and that black hair Australian whose name I can never remember but care so little about I can't even be arse to google it… That's how bad Vanille was.


19: Which game do you think deserves a revival?

Would love to see a Suikoden 1 and 2 HD remake (as I occasionally tell Konami) and would love a proper sequel to Burnout Revenge. (as much as I liked Paradise it just wasn't the same) or Civilization Revolution 2… or Bad Company 3… Or Rockstar Ate My Hamster


28: Which character's clothes do you wish you owned the most?


I'd love Guybrush Threepwood's coat from Monkey Island II: Lechuck's Revenge… or Fallout's Power Armour…

Again, having a play around… with Lightroom



Again, having a play around… with Lightroom

Having a play around with Lightroom and some of Monday's...



Having a play around with Lightroom and some of Monday's unpublished pictures from the shower.

I like this one… 

RIPS SHIRT OFF TALK TO ME ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

1: Do you try to stay away from walkthroughs?
2: Company you're always loyal to?
3: Best game you've ever played?
4: Worst game you've ever played?
5: A popular series/game you just can't get into no matter how much you try?
6: A game that's changed you the most?
7: A game you'll never forget?
8: Best soundtrack?
9: A game you turn your volume off every time you play it?
10: A game you've completely given up on?
11: Hardest game you've played?
12: Shortest time you've beaten a game in?
13: A game you were the most excited for when it wasn't released yet?
14: A game you think would be cool if it had voice acting?
15: Which two games do you think would make an awesome crossover?
16: Character you've hated most? From what game?
17: What game do you never tell people you play?
18: A game you wish your friends knew about?
19: Which game do you think deserves a revival?
20: What was the first video game you ever played?
21: How old were you when you first played a video game?
22: If you could immerse yourself in any game for one day, which game would it be? What would you do?
23: Biggest disappointment you've had in gaming?
24: Casual, Hardcore, or in the middle?
25: Be honest; have you ever used cheats (like ActionReplay or Gameshark)?
26: Handheld or console?
27: Has there ever been a moment that has made you cry?
28: Which character's clothes do you wish you owned the most?
29: Which is more important, gameplay or story?
30: A game that hasn't been localized in your country that you think should be localized?

ellendegeneres: Laugh. Dance. Graduate.   Isn't Number 5...













ellendegeneres:

Laugh. Dance. Graduate.  

Isn't Number 5 the bad guy from Ghostbusters 2? Vigo the Carpathian… and he's on the right of a young Sigourney Weaver.

I seem to be a bit of a sarcastic/ snarky mood tonight.

I keep seeing posts that I want to add slightly off topic comments too.

So I’ll just put them here and let you add them to whichever posts yoiu think best fit them.

A) clearly women are simple minded and easily pleased.

B) Hello to Jason Isaacs.

C) So basically someone did a thesis on the Tumblr accent challenge… Now get a PhD on cat gifs.

Space - Me and You Vs The World. I once, at uni, spent a good...



Space - Me and You Vs The World.

I once, at uni, spent a good half hour talking entirely to the tune of this song… Not sure why. I may have been VERY drunk.

(Sorry James) And this is the earliest picture of the two of...



(Sorry James)

And this is the earliest picture of the two of us.

Taken on a camera phone a few weeks ( I think) after we met. (Imagine that! A mobile phone.with a camera in it, that took COLOUR pictures!!)

Damn we look young… well, he was a teenager I suppose lol.

MY 4000th POST!!!

And it was round about this time, exactly 9 and a half years ago that I left the Ster Century cinema in Leeds having watched Master and Commander with my Sister and future Brother -in-law… decided I wanted alcohol and hit The Bridge, my local gay pub.

I met a few drinking friends, had a few pints… turned around and…

WHAM!

Hot chubby cub alert!!!

Damn, he’s cute.

Shame he’s with that skinny camp guy, oh well.

Typical.

Guys like me never get guys like him.

We met 9 and a half years today.

Damn, I’m fucking lucky.

Ran My first shift as a trainee manager.

It was dead so it all went well.

Pleased with myself so bought Pad Thai…

Now my stomach hurts.

Need sweets and a cup of tea I think.

Wow if I hadn't read book three of Game of Thrones I'd be seriously pissed off at the Metro

Page 3.

MASSIVE SPOILERS

Better finish Feast of Crows quickly.

D’aww look at Samwell being all cute…

panok: Sunset collection.













panok:

Sunset collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment