Sunday, June 9, 2013

One Big Room Full Of...

daftpnk: mom i heard you were talking shit

daftpnk:

mom i heard you were talking shit

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



sexaholics: all ive been doing is listening to pop punk and making bad decisions

sexaholics:

all ive been doing is listening to pop punk and making bad decisions

Photo



northbound: They're called eyebrows cause my eyes be browsing yo fine ass 

northbound:

They're called eyebrows cause my eyes be browsing yo fine ass 

Photo



galehawthorne: isn't your first birthday technically your second

galehawthorne:

isn't your first birthday technically your second

Photo



satanicblogging: i dont care who you are you need a tardis that...



satanicblogging:

i dont care who you are you need a tardis that open to a transparency on your blog 

the-sonic-url: rneerkat: one day an insane person is going to threaten me with a gun and im going...

the-sonic-url:

rneerkat:

one day an insane person is going to threaten me with a gun and im going to make some stupid joke and thats how my life will end

image

Photo



0mnis-e: Infinity is not a space, it's universe, By...



0mnis-e:

Infinity is not a space, it's universe, By Jayanta.

Photo



sumpunkkidwithtattoos: "Enchanted River - Phillipines 'NO ONE...



sumpunkkidwithtattoos:

"Enchanted River - Phillipines
'NO ONE HAS EVER REACHED ITS BOTTOM'
Enchanted River is found in the Phillipines. It is called "enchanted" because no one has ever reached its bottom. Many people, including scuba divers have tried reaching for the bottom but have failed, hence the legend of its bottomless pit. Moreover, locals share that NOBODY has been successful in catching the fish in this river, whether by hand or by spear.
They say its bluish color is a result of its depth and the water clarity changes throughout the day. At around 12:00pm, the water becomes clearer and even more majestic."

correctly: You never reallyknow someoneuntil you've readwhat they writeat 3 AM...

correctly:

You never really
know someone
until you've read
what they write
at 3 AM when
loneliness
consumes them
but does not 
destroy them

garlic-breadgasm: I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a...

garlic-breadgasm:

I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a lot of bed creaking and I just heard her say 'Are you even trying?' and I laughed so hard my brother came into the room to tell me to fuck off

No comments:

Post a Comment