Friday, June 7, 2013

http://tommysbabygirl.tumblr.com/

thatsexgirl: filthywetslut: Only a few guys I've been with...



thatsexgirl:

filthywetslut:

Only a few guys I've been with really know exactly how to choke me, so that there's the perfect combination of fear, exhilaration and pleasure. I love feeling his cock pounding my tight slit as he presses down on my throat, reminding me who his good little slut is.

That edge between consciousness and fuzzy surrender.

Photo



Photo



Photo



desires-andso-much-more: babygirlsdaddy: Tonight Oh I need...



desires-andso-much-more:

babygirlsdaddy:

Tonight

Oh I need this

Photo



Photo



Photo



daddyslilbritney: "Daddy calls this working out.."



daddyslilbritney:

"Daddy calls this working out.."

Photo



daddysperfecttoy: daddyslilbritney: "Sucking on Daddy's...



daddysperfecttoy:

daddyslilbritney:

"Sucking on Daddy's balls.."

daddyandhislittleslut: Daddy loves writing all over my body 



daddyandhislittleslut:

Daddy loves writing all over my body 

itsallprimal: Now my pet we are going to try an experiment, how...



itsallprimal:

Now my pet we are going to try an experiment, how long can you cum and squirt or until you give in and pass out.

thetitanbarbarossa: If you have never inflicted this kind of...



thetitanbarbarossa:

If you have never inflicted this kind of pain before, I highly recommend it, it's a lot of fun!
Once a girl bends over and exposes her butt-hole to you, either voluntarily or on command, she, and it are pretty much yours to do with as you wish!

bondage-pictures: Maintain your balance. Or you get the whip.



bondage-pictures:

Maintain your balance. Or you get the whip.

Photo



Photo





truckeerando: (via TumbleOn)



truckeerando:

(via TumbleOn)

Photo



daddyssweetslave: Elaborate but oh so worth it.



daddyssweetslave:

Elaborate but oh so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment